00:00
00:00
View Profile koachief30
I'm Sam. I made this account a while ago, and I regret everything I've ever done. Now, I just write things and stuff. So I'll be updating my blog, maybe writing some things every once in a while. I don't know.

23, Male

Writer

It blew up

USA

6/3/10

Level:
5
Exp Points:
220 / 280
Exp Rank:
182,696
Vote Power:
4.28 votes
Rank:
Civilian
Global Rank:
363,293
Blams:
0
Saves:
1
Whistle:
Normal
Medals:
564

koachief30's News

Posted by koachief30 - July 3rd, 2016


Yeah, the attached emoticon was literally my reaction when I came back on Newgrounds after a two/three year absence and saw the utter trash that I considered quality blog posts. I just want to sincerely apologize for everything I did in the past, even if none of you remember it. It was an absolutely horrible period time, probably up there with the Civil War (kidding. Kind of.) 

So anyway, I'm back. Not that it matters. I'll just probably update my blog on occasion. Maybe write some things. I consider myself a decent writer. But whatever. Not sure who all is going to actually read this. But I figured I'd type it up. Just for fun. 

Because this is what qualifies as fun. I guess. 

EDIT: If I had the money to become a supporter and change my username, I would do so in a hearbeat...


Posted by koachief30 - February 12th, 2012


Yep its that time of the year again! The time where 70 percent of us sit here blogging and watching porn while the other 30 percent have actual sex. Sigh


Posted by koachief30 - September 16th, 2011


Ok, a guy i know was going to a really important meeting for something, and he asked me a bunch of stuff. Then he asked what he should say if he needed to pee. I looked it up and found out it was micturate. I told him that and then he went to the meeting. Turns out he actually did need to go at one point and said " Excuse me I have to go masturbrate."


Posted by koachief30 - August 1st, 2011


Are awesome


Posted by koachief30 - July 17th, 2011


Ok, so i was at my uncles house and his little son walked up and said, " Shit cousin, shit!" ; )


Posted by koachief30 - October 7th, 2010


I'm back! You can celebrate later, but for now, who missed me? I'm back and here 2 stay so the KK is still doomed! Anyway, New2thisgame is the KK still down?


Posted by koachief30 - June 30th, 2010


Hello party people! I'm back from my break so Hikari12 is releived of duty( did I spell that right?) Anyway, let's all try 2 blam KK the game! And clock ninja can't get me now! Ha! Oh, and here's yet another picture.=)

I'm back!!


Posted by koachief30 - June 22nd, 2010


Ok. How about, instead of Tom Fulp, we get egoraptor 2 back us up. Then, if egoraptor joins, maybe we would have enough influence to get him to ban the KK. How about that? If you agree, here's a picture.

Egoraptor!


Posted by koachief30 - June 17th, 2010


I have an idea on how 2 get rid of the KK. If enough of u send Tom Fulp PMs, he might get that the KK r serious, and he'll ban them for good!! Don't pass this oportunity up!! Send Tom ur PM's and we'll get rid of them once and for all!!!


Posted by koachief30 - June 13th, 2010


Attention everyone who is not a KK member!!! This is very important!!! I'm gathering people 2 help fight the KK !!! If no one joins, the site will crash cuz of all those cruddy submissions!! So join!!! Oh, and check out this pic.

Kitty Krew Resistance